domingo, 20 de julio de 2014

[☠] happy birthday ღ•*

"I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
and my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
well, finally I'm here! is just that I was busy and I forgot to update here u____u
anyway, on friday 18th was my birthday :P uhm.. I'm not gonna say I was super happy or really excited about it because if I say it I'll be lying.. maybe you don't know, but I don't like my birthday.. I don't know exactly why..

this year it felt different.. maybe because I'm starting to think I have depression >____< or maybe it was the fact that day my nephew had to go to his ceremony for his school's certificate.. and, of course, his mom, his sister, my mom and dad went with him.. and I was at home with my other sister and my other nephew, but he's a baby, so he sleeps alot.. basically I was alone at the living room..

okay, that was a lot of sadness, even for me.. so I better start talking about my presents :P that's why I'm here this time!!


that's all what I got this year n____n
and I have to say I loved all the presents!
first of all, I got another skeleton hoodie ◕‿◕ by my granny and my aunt; the one I previously got like 7 years ago is dying slowly so I got super happy when I received a new one!! it glows in the dark too!


I also got a purple nail polish (I really liked the colour) and some kind of Jack Skellington necklace by my oldest sister and her children; two rings: blue glasses and a skull (this one is double!!) by my nephew and two necklaces: a mockingjay and the deathly hallows sign by my mom n____n


a skulls and roses printed gray scarf; which I really liked, 'cause it's light and the red is not so bright, so is perfect ◕‿◕


a Monster High doll (Scarah Screams) by my older sis!


and a book; Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring by my mom

my dad gave me money and tomorrow I'm going to spend it on books! the ones I'm dying to get :P
maybe some presents wouldn't be on my wishlist, but they were a big surprise and I really liked them, so I guess I had a good day after all ◕‿◕
ohh btw, I also painted my nails


this time I wanted something simple but cute, something that clearly represents what I like; so that's why I used my favourite colours/shades :P
on three nails I used black and in the other two I used patel purple then I put a matte top coat; then on the pastel purple nails I added some little hearts and dots using bright purple, dark purple and black
maybe you can't see the difference between the colours, but there is it, I swear :P

I really liked the way they ended, they are everything I wanted: easy to make and cute, so cheers!

okay, that's all for now :P thanks for passing by n____n
I'll try to update more often and not every week :P
Laters, babies

Demi Lovato - Warrior