martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

❤Catching Fire Quotes❤


time for some Catching Fire (THG2) quotes! ❤
I just love that book n______n but I love Peeta more LOL
here are some of my fav quotes from the book, enjoy!

"I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you."
Peeta Mellark

"My nightmares are usually about losing you."
Peeta Mellark

"You could live a hundred lifetimes and not deserve him you know."
Haymitch Abernathy

"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever."
Peeta Mellark

"I was jealous of him before I even officially met you."
Peeta Mellark

Just the sound of his voice twists my stomach into a knot of unpleasant emotions like guilt, sadness and fear. And longing. I might as well admit there’s some of that too.
Katniss Everdeen

I nod. He means there’s only one future, if I want to keep those I love alive and stay alive myself. I’ll have to marry Peeta
Katniss Everdeen

"Peeta, if I asked you to run away from the district with me, would you?"
Katniss Everdeen
"It’d be better if he were easier to hate."
Gale Hawthorne

"Want a sugar cube?"
Finnick Odair

"I think we’ll make this whole situation a lot simpler by agreeing not to lie to each other."
President Snow

Gale is mine. I am his. Anything else is unthinkable.
Katniss Everdeen

"Katniss Everdeen, the girl who was on fire, you have provided a spark, that left unattended, may grow into an inferno that destroys Panem"
President Snow

But every night I let him into my bed. We manage the darkness as we did in the arena, wrapped in each others arms, guarding against dangers that can descend at any moment.
Katniss Everdeen

"Stay with me." As the tendrils of sleep syrup pull me down, I hear him whisper a word back, but I don’t quite catch it.
Katniss Everdeen

Warmth radiates from the spot where his lips just touch my neck, slowly spreading through the rest of me. It feels so good, so impossibly good, that I know I will not be the first to let go.
Katniss Everdeen

 "Yeah, but…I mean for the Capitol, you’re pure. For me, you’re perfect."
Peeta Mellark

"Why don’t we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"
Finnick Odair

"If you die, and I live, there’s no life for me at all back in District Twelve. You’re my whole life. I would never be happy again."
Peeta Mellark

I am the Mockingjay
Katniss Everdeen

I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me.
Katniss Everdeen

Arshad - Girl On Fire♫