domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

❥I'm good enough to eat ◕‿‿◕


haha! I've been a little bit away from here.. but whatever :P
well.. yesterday and today were my super lazy days LOL
I was feeling bad yesterday, so I stood at home all day long! I watched some movies and, of course, I played a little bit n____n


Eclipse, Breaking Dawn part 1, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows part 1 and 2
Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 and Star Wars

of course, I didn't watch all the movies yesterday haha :P
alone in my house these two days.. too sad LMAO


my food today :P some tacos (yuuuum!), Dr Pepper (Captain America haha I wanted Thor.. but was not aviable) and some fortune cookies n______n

btw I didn't drink the beer haha! I got it long time ago, I just kept the bottle 'cause it was too cool! Ed Hardy beer

Jeffree Star - Cupcakes Taste Like Violence♫