viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

❥THG pt. II


yeah.. I'm gonna talk about THG again! as I said before I'm obsessed with this trilogy.. Finally I got the other books! they were sold out.. but ta-da! I found them tuesday and yesterday I finished both of them.. n___n ❤

I think they're amazing! I don't know which part made me fell in love, maybe 'cause the characters were so real and you can feel the way they feel.. but one thing is sure: I LOVE Peeta Mellark ❤
He reminds me a boy I know.. but, damn! Peeta is PERFECT! ❤___❤

plus, I loved the movie! and OMG I can't wait to see Catching Fire! I hope to see the same actors, now everytime I read the books I see the actors on my mind LOL

"I realized how much I don't want him to die. And it's not about the sponsors.
An it's not about what will happen back home. And it's not just that I don't
want to be alone. It's him. I do not want to lose the bow with the bread."


"To this day, I can never shake the connection between this boy,
Peeta Mellark, and the bread that gave me hope, and the
dandelion that reminded me that I was not doomed."


Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars -  Safe and Sound♫