domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

❤The Hunger Games Quotes❤


well, I've been reading over and over The Hunger Games ❤ I think I'm.. obssessed with it LOL
I can't fight it! I just love Suzanne Collins LOL I'm looking for the 2nd book like crazy.. but on the book stores is sold out.. WTF I really want it :( </3

however.. this time I want to put some THG quotes I LOVE ❤ all of them are from the 1st book :P

“It sends out a very clear message: "Mess with us and we'll do something worse than kill you. We'll kill your children.”
-Katniss Everdeen

“I noticed just about every girl, but none of them made a lasting impression but you.”
-Peeta Mellark

“This is the first kiss that we're both fully aware of. Neither of us hobbled by sickness or pain or simply unconscious. Our lips neither burning with fever or icy cold. This is the first kiss where I actually feel stirring inside my chest. Warm and curious. This is the first kiss that makes me want another.”
-Katniss Everdeen

“So that day, in music assembly, the teacher asked who knew the valley song. Your hand shot right up in the air. She stood you up on a stool and had you sing it for us. And I swear, every bird outside the windows fell silent...and right when your song ended, I knew - just like your mother - I was a goner.”
-Peeta Mellark

“And there I am, blushing and confused, made beautiful by Cinna’s hands, desirable by Peeta’s confession, tragic by circumstance, and by all accounts, unforgettable.”
-Katniss Everdeen

“Deep in the meadow, under the willow..
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow.
Lay down your head, and close your eyes.
And when they open, the sun will rise.

Here it's safe, and here it's warm,
and here the daises guard you from every harm.
And here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the Place where I love you!

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away,
a cloak of leaves a moonbeam ray.
Forget your woes, and let your troubles lay.
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Here it's safe, and here it's warm,
and here the daises guard you from every harm.
And here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the Place where I love you!

Here is, the place where I love you.
Deep in the meadow, hidden far away,
a cloak of leaves a moonbeam ray.
Forget your woes, and let your troubles lay.
And when again it's morning, they'll was away!

Here it's safe, and here it's warm,
and here the daises guard you from every harm.
And here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the Place where I love you!

Here is the place where I love you!
-Katniss Everdeen

“I fumble. I’m not as smooth with words as Peeta. And while I was talking, the idea of actually losing Peeta hit me again and I realized how much I don’t want him to die. And it’s not about the sponsors. And it’s not about what will happen back home.
And it’s not just that I don’t want to be alone. It’s him. I do not want to lose the boy with the bread.”
-Katniss Everdeen

“To this day, I can never shake the connection between this boy, Peeta Mellark, and the bread that gave me hope, and the dandelion that reminded me that I was not doomed.”
-Katniss Everdeen

“No one will forget me. Not my look, not my name. Katniss. The girl who was on fire.”
-Katniss Everdeen

“I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun”.
-Katniss Everdeen

“I see Peeta extend his hand. I look at him, unsure. "One more time? For the audience?" he says. His voice isn't angry. It's hollow, which is worse. Already the boy with the bread is slipping away from me. I take his hand, holding on tightly, preparing for the cameras, and dreading the moment when I will finally have to let go.”
-Katniss Everdeen

“May the odds be ever in your favor!”

All of them by Suzanne Collins :)

The Wanted - Glad you Came