domingo, 6 de mayo de 2018

ephemeral dream

[TO EDIT]

Hello cutiepies!
hope you're doing great n__n' welcome to a new entry!

first of all, let me offer you a sincere apology, lately I've been so busy that I've been posting the entries without a real content, I'm always like "yeah, I'll come to edit later" and I tend to forget to actually do it u__u

is just the lack of time and then the lack of wanting to edit them.. so it costs me a lot to find the motivation to make proper entries u__u I know I always say this, but I swear I'm gonna do my best to do it as soon as I can ._.

ok, now is time to get done with today's entry..
this time I don't have so much to say/show, I'm only here to talk about manga, anime and something extra :P

since I don't have so much to say i better start with this..



Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol. 6 by Sui Ishida
actually this is the first volume that I own from this series (published here in Mexico), it came out past week and at first I wasn't going to buy it but then the thought came to my head and I wasn't able to shake it off so when I was getting another manga before I knew it I was buying this beauty.. ohgods my poor money.. easy comes, easy goes..

oh, sorry if the cover looks kinda starnge, I took the pic after reading it haha so it was a little lift up..

anyway, I have to say that after the breathtaking cliffhanger the previous volume gave us, I thought this new volume was going to be great.. and oh, I was right!

we saw how the fights ended and also we got a lof of important info.. but if I have to be honest this volume felt quite sad (for some things that I can't say here) and I was in shock.. right now I feel like I can't process everything that happened, I'm still in denial.. like, what the fuck Ishida-sensei

I think that with this volume we start another facet, and it feels kinda strange.. I was just starting to get used with the whole scenario and them BAM! a huge change..

one thing that I liked was that we were able to see some old characters (ghouls!) and I hope that from now on we see them often 'cause I really miss my babies!

overall this volume was incredible.. not the best so far but I really liked it, it has its touch of action at first and then we start to go slow again, we get a lot of details and the real bomb comes at the end 'cause that "cliffhanger" could change the whole story..

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with spoilers, click here n__n

as I said at first, this is the first volume I get from the edition printed here in Mexico, so obviously I have to show you some pics, right?

 

this is the back cover, there we see the synopsis and some kind of image, it looks kinda simple compared with the Tokyo Ghoul (the main series) ones.. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but it doesn't look so bad..

and the coloured image on the inside.. I like it, it looks kinda creepy haha (the blue text you see right next to the image is the info about some of the new characters)
I didn't take a picture, but the index is coloured too n__n

 

and last but not least, take a look to the art..
I think it has too much black, and I want to believe it's intentional haha 'cause that gives it a dark touch, like you can see the story's creepinest at its finest

the final question is, will I keep on buying this manga? well.. I'm not sure if I'll do it for now, first I want to get the two final volumes of The Legend of Zelda (which comes out every two months same as TG:re), when I complete my Zelda collection I'm gonna decide it I'll keep on getting :re or if it'll be better to get the volumes I don't own of the main series..

otherwise I decided to watch an anime movie this time..

NOTE: I'll come back to finish the edition later, sorry!