sábado, 20 de enero de 2018

every night I live and die

Hello cutiepies!
hope you're doing great n__n I've been quite busy these past days, but finally I found some free time to come and post a new entry.. this time it'll be short, or that's what I planned :P

I've been watching anime like crazy, I think I need a break haha but, as you may know, I won't take any @__@ I noticed that this season I'm watching like 5 anime every saturday (obviously it's weekely anime..) and it's pretty obvious that when it ends I'll be really busy and messed up trying to write my reviews haha but oh, whatever..

anyway, I really don't have so much to say u__u but finally I didn't forget to take the pics to the manga I wanted to show you in the previous entry..

sadly this time I decided not to read.. and I'm kinda feeling guilty about the choice I made n__n'

okay, with nothing else to say I better start with this!


now let me show you my gorgeous manga.. the newest addition to my small collection: the 3rd volume of Black Butler!


ahh again Sebby is in the cover! my gorgeous husbando is just perfect *-*
I bought it past monday and I was dying to show it here but I forgot to do it haha


first of all, let me apologize for the bad/low quality of this picture.. is just that I wasn't able to take a better one! it looks really shiny, right?

this time we have Mey-Rin in the back.. and.. maybe it'll surprise you, but I adore her!


here you can see the coloured page it contains (this time green) and there you can also see Sebby as the 'Black Ninja'

 

and, of course, an small glimpse of the art!
I have to say that the first image (Ciel) is one of my favourites *-* it looks simply gorgeous.. with the skull and his victorian dress-up!

and the second is my dear Sebas-chan licking some chocolate.. and ohmydeargods.. I swear I die everytime I see it °///°

oh, and you can find my review (in spanish) of this manga here n__n

[TO EDIT]