miércoles, 24 de enero de 2018

「 𝐜 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐢 𝐩 𝐞 𝐝 𝐞 」 ☠

"NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU FILL THAT EMPTY HOLE,
THE FACT THAT IT IS EMPTY WILL NEVER CHANGE."
-Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 10 ~ Sui Ishida

𝓗ello cutiepies❣ ◕ᴥ◕ 
welcome to a new entry❣ hope you're doing great ∩__∩
I've been quite busy these days due to work ¬¬ (I hate being an adult haha) and I almost forgot to make the entry ∪﹏∪ luckily I remembered just in time❣

as you can guess, as I was forgetting about this I also forgot to read.. I really wanted to devour a book but I wasn't able to do it 'cause I didn't had enough time, so I had to pick up a manga volume and read it instead :P

I'm guessing next week I'll be busy with work once again (geez.. somebody has to pay my manga, and that somebody is me..) so I guess next entry will be short too ∪﹏∪'

anyway, I don't really have so much to say, so I better start with this❣


I decided it was time to finally read one of my mangas and since the new "season" of Tokyo Ghoul (aka :re) is coming out this year I really want to finish the manga and then, of course, try to catch up with the new story.. so here it is❣


 Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 10 by Sui Ishida
this freaking manga is going to kill me, I tell you❣

okay, after the insane cliffhanger of the previous volume I don't really know what I was expecting.. but damn, it was awesome..

there's no doubt: I love Kaneki❣ ❤‿❤
there's something about him that drives me crazy.. sometimes he's a sweetheart and other times he's a psycho.. but maybe that's what I like about this character: the two "personalities" that live inside of him

the story so far has been incredible, and this volume didn't disappoint: it has a lot of battle and blood and we start to see what's really going on.. I don't really want to spoil anything, so I won't go deeper about the plot ∪﹏∪

I have to say that the new characters kind of surprised me (specially Shachi) and I really want to see more about them; and sadly I'm missing some of the old ones (ohh my dear Uta I love you, come back to me soon❣) and I hope to see them in the next volume ∩__∩

since volume 8 there's a clear difference between the anime adaptation and the manga and honestly I started to see why the second season of the anime wasn't as good as it should have been.. and trust me when I say that the "real" story is way better than the adaptation

I'll only say that this volume was great and it literally took my breath away a dozen times.. and ohgods that cliffhanger❣ this is what I've been waiting for.. I really can't wait to read the next volume *-*

okay, now more pics of my copy❣

 

in the first pic you can see the back cover (I'm not sure if I like the cover or not.. too much orange for me ); in the second pic there's the cover's back (inside of the volume) is an illustration with some of the characters; and in the last pic you can see one of my favourite illustrations of the whole volume.. I guess you already know what/who it is :P

I really want to buy the next volumes but I guess that's gonna have to wait 'cause now I'm focused on Black Butler manga and I don't want to miss any volume of it :P plus I'm still debating wether I should get or not the second volume of the Zelda manga..

otherwise I almost forgot to talk about another manga ∩__∩' but luckily I remembered❣ this one is brand new and since yesterday it's available in english..


 Made in Abyss Vol. 1 by Akihito Tsukushi
I decided to read this manga 'cause I fell in love with the anime adaptation.. for the art it may seem childish or that it's a cute loli/moe story full of fantasy.. but you know what they say: looks can be deceiving

the story takes place in a world where one day (more than 1000 years ago according to it) a big "hole" suddenly appeared on earth and people started to call it "The Abyss"; as happens in every story, people started to feel curious about it and decided to explore it, the big surprise was that inside of it they found not only treasures but living creatures..

obviously this Abyss is not what it seems: actually is very dangerous and only a bunsh of people is able to go inside of it, but a lot have lost their lives trying to investigate it

the story follows Riko and her friends who live in some kind of orphanage, where they "study" to become explorers.. one day, during a practice she is saved by a boy who, by some strange reason, has lost his memory.. and their big adventure starts here..

I don't really want to spoil anything, but if you watched the anime then you already know what happens, believe me, it's pretty loyal to the manga

I still don't know if I like the "moe" style of the characters or not, it's somehow a dark fantasy story and sometimes the art doens't seem to fit very well.. but I can't complain, the creatures of the Abyss look impressive and well detailed

this first volume feels like the introduction of the whole adventure and it doesn't disappoint; it's funny and sometimes it turns quite "gloomy", but it's really good

I've heard that the story turns darker and darker and honestly I can't wait to keep on reading it❣

okay! now I swear I'm done talking about books/manga.. now it's time to show you what my sis bought for me some days ago ∩__∩


Harry Potter Lego figures❣
they're not my first legos of HP, but I love every single one of them ❤‿❤

 
 

I'm not sure, but I think Harry, Ron and Hermione are from the Globet of Fire movie and Dobby is from Chamber of Secrets (or Deathly Hallows?).. I changed their faces (they're different from the ones in the first pic), except Dobby's 'cause he has only one :P

they're just too cute.. I love them❣ 


well.. I guess that's all for now.. I tried to not to make the entry too long, I don't know if I succeded or not, but here is it :P and.. without anime.. haha is just that right now I'm watching a long one

damn.. now that I'm thinking about anime it seems that I'm currently watching a lot @__@ it'll be a hell when the time to talk about their season finales comes.. but I'll try my best ∩__∩'

I still have some stuff left that I want to post, but I always try to make short entries.. also I'm doing my best to edit the entries, but sometimes is hard ∪﹏∪

anyway, thank you so much for reading/passing by❣ ∩__∩
hope you'll have a wonderful week ◕‿◕ 

⋆:・゚✧bye bye