lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

Día de Muertos

Hi cutiepies!
I hope you're having a great day/night! I've been really busy these days (yesterday I spent a lot of hours editing the pictures for my previous entries.. and it was kinda horrible!) and before I forget to do it (as it happened on oct. 31st T__T) I'm here for a new entry!

today is Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead)! and I couldn't be more excited *-* as you probably know this is my favourite day of the year, why? well, it's a little bit difficult to explain, specially 'cause I don't really know exactly why haha is just that I find it so interesting and beautiful..

I have tons of images for this entry! sadly I'm feeling a little bit tired and sick (I had some kind of stomachache in the morning and I ate a lot today haha), so I'll come back tomorrow to finish this, okay? I SWEAR!

sorry and hope you understand :P
btw, I started to edit the prev entries, today I only edited one (oct. 3rd) but I'll finish soon, I promise!