martes, 26 de junio de 2012

❧make me feel like a QUEEN! ♚

grrr this weekend my INTERNET died.. I was.. going crazy T_____T
no internet = me insane

whatever.. finally I have internet again!! yay ◕‿◕
I went to buy my sis' bday present n______n her birthday is gonna be soon.. so I better prepare.. ❤ 


uhm.. what else? ohhh I'm obssessed with the Vampire Diaries! OMFG! I just love Damon❤ LOL


aww Grimm! ❤ I love that show ◕‿◕ the season is almost over.. so I don't know what I'm gonna do while the second season is ready..

"The principes are gone.
The castles collapsed.
The fairies disappear.
But evil survived.

They're not fairy tales,
they're warnings about a world
that seems fantasy, but
that is very real."

maybe you think right now I watch a lot of TV haha! but no.. only a few shows n_____n'
well, I think that's all :P
see you!

My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade♫