martes, 28 de noviembre de 2017

you can become a hero

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry n__n hope you're having a great time! I've been quite busy these days (and the upcoming ones will be hell..), also sometimes I feel like I'm gonna get sick again but luckily I'm still healthy haha is just that the weather here is crazy @__@

so as you already know, I've been experiencies some difficulties eith my PC haha my charger doesn't work and, yes, I haven't got a new one u__u almost two months without my freaking lap ¬¬
anyway, I've been surviving with my phone, but it's quite hard for me to edit the pics there and to make the entries, so I've been delaying the whole process, that's why the blog looks like crap right now..

also my oldest sisters' charger has been really helpful this time.. but not so much.. I only have like 1 or 2 hours each night (not daily tho) to do what I can't do in my phone and, believe me, it's a real hell u__u

okay, as I already said in a previous entry (don't remember which one was), I'm gonna try to edit as much as I can.. so wait for it n__n' (click here to take a look at one of the entries I'm editing)

so I guess I better start with this..


since I'm really busy with work (being an adult sucks haha) I don't have enough time to read a book u__u so the best choice is to read some manga.. you see, it's easier and faster to read a manga volume than to read a complete book

this time I decided to finally start one I was dying to read since some months ago..


My Hero Academia Vol. 1 by Kohei Horikoshi
since I watched the first seaon some months ago I wanted to give the manga a try.. but I don't really know why I didn't do it up until now.. and since the third season is coming out next year (april) I really want to catch up with the manga but I'm guessing it'll be impossible haha

okay, now the story.. it takes place in the actuality but it's some type on AU 'cause 80% of the global population is born with an special ability called "quirk", which is, in simple words, something like a "superpower" so now the ultimate dream job is, somehow, easy to reach: to become a superhero

the story follows Midoriza Izuku, a boy who wants to become a professional hero, just like the hore he admires the most: All Might
we can see the difficulties that Midoriya faces to make his dream come true 'cause he has a big problem: he has no quirk

in the firsts chapters the manga clearly tells you that the story is about Midoriya and the obstacles he faces to get to his goal.. so it looks like it's written by an older Midoriya who is telling you his story

I have to say that since I already watched the anime I kind of know what's coming next, but I don't really care, I enjoyed this manga a lot; it's funny and quite touching, it was actually better than I thought; the art is not bad and I liked the style the mangaka uses

I liked Midoriya a lot, he's funny and really cute! and All Might was incredible.. I love how funny  he is! but what I'm dying to see is the other characters, I really want to know more about them

actually I don't think there's so much to say about this story 'cause I think that the anime adaptation was well executed up until this volume.. now I can't wait to read the next volume!


ohgods.. I can smell it.. xmas spirit is in the air! I can't believe that in a few days december will be already here! damn.. sometimes I felt the year was passing by really slow but suddenly, before I noticed it just passed by flying.. so you already know what does that mean, right? xmas themed entries!

oh, and btw, all the Made in Abbys fans out there are celebrating: big news! it seems that we're gonna have a new season! but yeah, it also could be a movie, or an OVA.. but who cares!? we're gonna have more of MiA! people are saying that probably it'll air in 2019, but whatever, I'm dying to watch it!

aaaand don't forhet to visit my MAL profile (changed my username a while ago..) if you want!

[TO EDIT]