jueves, 24 de mayo de 2018

madness returns

[TO EDIT]

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry n__n hope you're having a great time

these days I've been quite busy, and I was doubting about making this entry, but at the end, as you can see, I decided to do it 'cause I bought my monthly manga and read a new volume.. so here we are now

I really don't have anything new to say, and I guess this will be quite short, so I better start with this..


as I previously mentioned I bought the newest volume of Black Butler *-* it's gorgeous!



volume VII is finally out, and obviously I had to get it as soon as possible
this time we have Joker on the cover (may I say I really like this Arc?), and if you ask me I have to say I love his hand haha!

 

on the back cover we have the circus' crew: Dagger, Beast, Doll, Black and Smile; and, of course, the synopsis is there too :P

in the coloured page, this time with a teal (I'm not 100% sure of the shade) touch, we can see Jumbo, Dagger, Wendy, Black, Smile, William T. Spears, Doll and Peter
also this volume has the Black Dancer

 

and last but not least, here are two pics of the art, sorry but I really liked those!
the first image is one of the "chapter illustrations", this time is Peter and Wendy's time! they look super cute *-*

and, in the second picture I'm bringing to you the biggest present: Ciel's father *-*
isn't he super handsome? the best part is that Sebby kinda looks like him.. ohgods I could die right now! I think I don't have to say that I'm in love with this piece of art haha

ahh.. I haven't read a new (for me) volume of Black Butler in a while.. what was the last one I read? vol. X? or was it vol. IX? I just know I have to read one as soon as possible u__u