viernes, 16 de marzo de 2018

♡ 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 ༺✶༻

"MY LIFE... IS ONE CONSTANT LOSS."
-Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 14 ~ Sui Ishida

𝓗ello cutiepies❣ ◕ᴥ◕ ❤
hope you're doing great ∩__∩ welcome to a new entry❣
ahh.. I have a ton of entries to make this month❣  even thought about not making one today but I have already planned one for next tuesday so.. here's today's entry❣

I don't really have anything new to tell you.. only that I'm trying to finish the 3rd season of DxD.. I took a break last night so I could read ∪﹏∪ and talking about that.. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED❣

ok, ok.. this entry will be pretty short, but I guess I better start with it ∩__∩


finally.. finally I reached the last volume of Tokyo Ghoul❣ it was a hard way, but I did it, I DID IT❣


 ↪Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 14 by Sui Ishida
first of all: the cover is beautiful *-* and I love it ❤ but I'm still feeling quite sad about it being the last volume ∪︿∪

ok now.. where do I start? this volume takes place right after the cliffhanger of the previous one so we don't miss a thing; it was full of fights and also it had a lot of sad moments.. it felt like and end but at the same time it didn't feel like one

we got the major fight: the Owl vs the CCG, and we also got to see Kaneki fighting with two different investigators❣ and the most impressive thing was that we finally see the One-Eyed Owl and discover its real identity

I liked a lot of things, but the one that caught my eye, and made me realize how much my poor baby Kaneki❤ grew up through the series, was the moment when he finally accepts the truth and embraces his destiny

as I said, it doesn't feel like and end 'cause there are a lot of unanswered questions left behind, also that epilogue clearly stated that what we saw was not a real end.. we just ended one phase..

overall I really liked it, it was interesting and fast to read, it had me biting my nails.. so yeah I think this volume, is one of the best, if not the best of the series; it was breathtaking and heartbreaking.. it almost made me cry❣ at the end I felt quite.. empty.. but since I'm a masochist it felt great

and talking about the whole series I have to say that, even if I'm not some kind of master in manga 'cause I haven't read a lot of them, it's one of my favourites ❤

now I can't wait to start the sequel❣ I'm just hoping to catch up with it before it reaches its end ∪︿∪

in case you want to read my whole review, in spanish and with a fuckton of spoilers, just click here ∩__∩ ❤

otherwise, some days ago my sister got something for me


a pair of pins❣ one is a white cat an the other one is a fish skeleton haha aren't they cute?? ❤
guess I'm gonna wear them in my clothes.. but I usually wear black.. will they look good on?


 ➤Plastic Rhinestones for nails
I don't remember exactly when I bought these rhinestones (past week?), but when I saw them I decided that maybe I could use them in a future nail art, but I'm still not sure :P but the package looks cute with that big pink bow❣


well, I guess that would be all for today damn I'm quite tired right now haha

anyway, I can't believe the seasonal anime is coming to an end.. you know what it means, right? more upcoming entries❣ they'll start next friday, so get ready ∩__∩'

damn.. I didn't even notice this is my 508th entry o__o haha I thought about making an special entry for the #500 but it seems that my plan failed.. oh well, I don't really care :P

ok, now this is the end.. as always thank you so much for reading/passing by❣
hope you'll have a wonderful weekend ◕‿◕ ❤

⋆:・゚✧bye bye❣