lunes, 11 de septiembre de 2017

black broken heart ;

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're having a great time n__n and welcome to a new entry!

I'm still sick u__u but luckily not as busy as I was all these previous days.. finally I have more free time to do whatever I want haha

for this entry I wanted to read something.. and I thought it would be a good idea to try another manga volume but as I was out of time it didn0t happen so here I am.. without reading anything new :P

but good news is that I had time to finish another anime n__n' so this entry could be quite long, lucky you that I don't really have so much to tell, so let's start with it!


a few days ago my sis bought a new nail polish for me, this time I picked up the one I wanted, so it was 100% my choice :P



Nail polish by Miss Fon
yes, another matte polish.. the truth is that I got this one 'cause I like the black dripping deco of the bottle haha and the red shade looked quite dark.. I thought it had a halloween-esque look so I knew I had to get it n__n

probably I'll be wearing it on october, who knows?

otherwise, as I told you before, I finally watched an anime I had to watch since some time ago..


Hellsing Ultimate
OVA
Genre: Gore, Action, Supernatural, Vampires (Rating: R - 17+)
Season: 1          Epsiodes: 10

some time ago I watched the 1st adaptation and then I knew there where another adaptation more "accurate" to the manga, I wanted to watch it but slowly time passed by and I forgot about it.. until some days ago when I finally decided to give it a try

[TO EDIT]