lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2016

ohh sweet november

"'CAUSE NOTHIN' LASTS FOREVER
EVEN COLD NOVEMBER RAIN"
-November Rain ~ Guns n' Roses

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! hope you're doing great.. I've been feeling quite lazy these past few days, and I have a serious problem: I HAVE to edit the previous entries u__u but I just can't find the energy I need to do it haha

anyways, I don't have so much to say/show, so I guess the entry will be very short :P

I can't believe november is here, soon christmas will arive and then bam! before we know it a new year will hit us in the face..

I would love to say that I read a new book, but sadly I haven't T__T I just hope to start one soon

okay, as I said I don't have so much to say, so let's start with this!


today I went shopping with my mom 'cause I needed some stuff, and I got a new nail polish :P


Nail polish in Limonada by Vogue
I recently found this brand and I liked the bottle's shape and its quality, so I decided to get another one, this time I picked up this gorgeous minty green shade!

at first I thought it could be the same shade of one of the polishes I already own, but luckily it seems to be slightly different from the others, so I'm super happy about that
and now I can't wait to wear it! is just too pretty *-*


I also got a chocolate bar! I have to be honest: I only like cookies 'n' creme ones, they were, and always be, my favs *-*

otherwise past week I went to watch a movie, sadly I don't have my ticket ¬¬ but I'm gonna talk about it anyways haha

I watched Ouija: Origin of Evil
some time ago I watched the first movie Ouija and I was unimpressed by it, I mean, it was not as good as I thought it would be, so honestly I didn't had my hopes up for this new one (which is a prequel not a sequel)

I have to say that it was nice to see the connection between the two movies and it has good parts but sadly I found it a little bit boring and since there is the other movie (the sequel) it's pretty obvious what is going to happen in this new one

it has an interesting "twist" that I honestly didn't see coming and that surprised me 'cause I thought the story was different

overall the movie is not bad but it's not the best movie I've ever watched; would I watch it again? uhm.. yes, in the future, when I can watch it on tv haha


well, I guess that was all for now, as I said it's a short entry u__u sorry guys!
ohh I feel like I'm going crazy! I have tons and tons of tv series to watch.. srly it's not healthy haha
anyways, I hope next entry will have more content..

as always thank you so much for reading/passing by!
hope you'll have a wonderful week n__n

bye bye!