jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2015

Happy New Year

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great!

honestly I wanted to make another entry before but I thought it would be better if I made only one..
okay, I know I've been away from this and that I need to edit A LOT of entries, is just that it wasn't as I was expecting, I have a lot to do u___u

anyway, this entry is not gonna be complete (sorry) 'cause I still don't have the images ready but I'll do just an small part of it, okay?

so, let's start with the last entry of the year..


like two or three days ago I started to read a new book! why? well, I wanted to finish the year reading and I'm planning to start 2016 reading!


The Rose Master by Valentina Cano
let's say I found out about this book by "mistake"; I was looking for something easy and short to read and suddenly I saw it, I have to say that I fell in love with the cover, that's what caught my eye at first..

it's described as something between Jane Eyre and Beauty and the Beast; it's some kind of gothic fairy tale and I really enjoyed it, plus it's easy to read and it's writen so pretty that it involves you in its atmosphere

I liked the estructure and how beautifully detailed everything was, plus it has that horror/creepy touch I'm always looking for, plus the gothic feel the entire book has is simply marvelous! I thought it was gonna be okay but actually it was more than I was expecting

I read about it in a "blog", there it said that it was part of a trilogy or something like that, I searched about the book and the author and found out the second part is in some kind of "progress", so I can't wait to read the next book! I hope it could be as good as this one..

I liked the characters and how well designed they were, the plot was interesting, I felt like the ending was a little bit forced and rushed but it was not as terrible as it could have been; so, I can firmly say that I liked it!

nw that I'm talking about books.. I'm proud to say that I finished my 2015 reading challenge on Goodreads! it's the 3rd or 4th time I've made it!

objective: accomplished!
as you can see my goal was to read 16 books, I know it's not a big deal but believe me, sometimes I feel kinda lazy or don't have enough time (or money) to read them.. plus every year I increase the quatity of books I want to read :P


here's the detail list of the books I read (btw I didn't put that I read Mockingjay again, that's why it doesn't appear there); now I can't wait for next year's challenge!!

aaaand now, to close the entry I'm gonna show you my new year's nail art!


I have to say I'm not sure how I feel about them haha is just that I like them but at the same time I don't :|

first I put a gold base then I used a sponge to combine the two colours (green up and gold down), I applied some top coat to smooth them, then I added some nail tape vertically to make some "lines" and proceded to use the sponge (with the colours inverted: gold up and green down) again, I took of the tape and finally I added top coat

the first hand (left, the one in the picture) was really hard, I guess 'cause it was my first time making this kind of nail art; I started making them on tuesday noon, I got frustrated 'cause I was fighting the nail tape T___T so it was a living hell

I even thought about leaving the right hand only with the base colour and then putting some stamps on them.. luckily I thought it twice and even three times haha and finally on wednesday morning I decided to give it a try once again.. the result? EVEN FUCKING BETTER! the right hand was easier to make than the left (I'm right handed btw) maybe 'cause I was not mad at all and I also used a different sponge haha

oh and I'm sorry about not showing a pic of my right hand, I wasn't able to take a good one ¬¬


well, I'm sorry about the crappy and short entry, I didn't have so much material for it..

I feel like I should say something haha but I'm not sure what, but whatevs, here I go!

I just want to thank all of you for follow, read or even only pass by the blog.. I know it's a little bit crappy right now (well, always is, edited or not haha) but thanks for the patience. It's been a rough year and I hope next will be better.
I want to wish you the best for 2016, I hope next year will be full of health, love, peace and happiness for you and your loved ones; thank you for your continuous support. You are the best.

as always, thanks for reading/passing by! Happy New Year everyone!

Cya' *