martes, 7 de julio de 2015

oh july.. you son of a wish..

Hi cutiepies❢
hope you're doing fine n__n ohh sweet july❢ bring me some presents please❢

haha anyway.. I decided to make a renewed books wishlist before my birthday.. maybe I'll get one or two as birthday presents, right?

there's not so much to say really; earlier today my mom was asking me what do I want for my birthday (an special meal or something like that) but I told her I don't want anything; like I don't even care about that day.. sorry if I seem a little bit apathic or bitter.. is just that I don't like my bday..

okay we better start with this..



↦George R.R. Martin

▶A Song of Ice and Fire
 ●A Game of Thrones
 ●A Clash of Kings
 ●A Storm of Swords
 ●A Feast for Crows
 ●A Dance with Dragons

↦James Dashner

▶The Maze Runner Series
 ●The Scorch Trials
 ●The Death Cure
 ●The Kill Order

↦Veronica Roth

 ●Four

↦Cassandra Clare

▶The Infernal Devices
 ●Clockwork Prince
 ●Clockwork Princess

▶The Mortal Instruments
 ●City of Ashes
 ●City of Glass
 ●City of Fallen Angels
 ●City of Lost Souls

↦Rick Riordan

▶Heroes of Olympus
 ●The Lost Hero
 ●The Son of Neptune
 ●The Mark of Athena
 ●The House of Hades

↦L.J. Smith

▶The Vampire Diaries
 ●The Fury
 ●Dark Reunion

▶The Vampire Diaries: The Return
 ●The Return: Shadow Souls
 ●The Return: Midnight

↦J.R.R. Tolkien

▶Lord of the Rings
 ●The Two Towers
 ●Return of the King

↦Anne Rice

▶The Vampire Chronicles
 ●The Vampire Armand
 ●Merrick
 ●Blood and Gold
 ●Blackwood Farm
 ●Blood Canticle
 ●The Prince Lestat

▶The Mayfair Witches
 ●The Witching Hour
 ●Lasher
 ●Taltos

↦Stephen King

 ●The Mist

↦Lauren Kate

 ●Fallen

↦Marissa Meyer

 ●Cinder


well, I guess that's the whole list haha is just that I don't remember more books.. but don't worry, in a few months there will be a new list haha of course I'm only putting there the ones I want to buy (not the ones I want to read as ebooks)..
thanks for reading/passing by

Cya' *