jueves, 1 de enero de 2015

●woo-hoo it's a new year baby ๑♥

"READ A THOUSAD BOOKS,
AND YOUR WORDS WILL FLOW LIKE A RIVER."
-Virginia Woolf

hello cutiepies❢ ◕‿‿◕ ❤
Happy New Year to everyone❢ the year passed by really fast and now we're in a new one.. I hope 2015 will be better than 2014  for all of you :P

this is the first entry of the year❢ sorry, I couldn't resist ∩___∩'
this entry will be about my book wishlist for this year ❤ is a very long one.. so it obviously I need a whole entry for it ◕‿◕
so let's start❢



↦James Dashner

▶The Maze Runner series
 ●The Scorch Trials
 ●The Death Cure
 ●The Kill Order

↦Veronica Roth

 ●Allegiant

↦Cassandra Clare

▶The Infernal Devices
 ●Clockwork Prince
 ●Clockwork Princess

▶The Mortal Instruments
 ●City of Glass
 ●City of Fallen Angels
 ●City of Lost Souls
 ●City of Heavenly Fire

↦Rick Riordan

▶Heroes of Olympus
 ●The Lost Hero
 ●The Son of Neptune
 ●The Mark of Athena

↦L.J. Smith

▶The Vampire Diaries
 ●The Fury
 ●Dark Reunion

▶The Vampire Diaries: The Return
 ●The Return: Shadow Souls
 ●The Return: Midnight

↦J.R.R. Tolkien

▶Lord of the Rings
 ●The Two Towers
 ●Return of the King

↦George R.R. Martin

▶A Song of Ice and Fire
 ●A Game of Thrones
 ●A Clash of Kings
 ●A Storm of Swords
 ●A Feast for Crows
 ●A Dance with Dragons

↦Anne Rice

▶The Vampire Chronicles
 ●The Vampire Armand
 ●Merrick
 ●Blood and Gold
 ●Blackwood Farm
 ●Blood Canticle
 ●Prince Lestat

▶The Mayfair Witches
 ●The Witching Hour
 ●Lasher
 ●Taltos

↦Stephen King

 ●The Mist

↦Charlaine Harris

▶Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampire) Series
 ●Dead Until Dark
 ●Living Dead in Dallas
 ●Club Dead
 ●Dead to the World
 ●Dead as a Doornail
 ●Definitely Dead

some books are the same I posted a while ago.. but I still don't get to read them >﹏< that's why they're here.. and I'm afraid some will be on the list for a long time (I hope not❢).. but we'll see..


so, that was all for now; and sorry for the long and endless list ∩___∩'
thanks for passing by babes❢
C'ya ❤*