jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

☁.. oh shit it's so cold❅

"Tell me something I need to know
then take my breath and never let it go"
hello hello ◕‿‿◕
hope you're doing great! I can't say the same about me.. I've been really busy in the past few days and I feel so lazy and tired lately u﹏u but I'm doing my best to update here..

anyway, these days have been soooo cold❢ I don't really know how to feel about it, 'cause in one hand I love cold weather but in the other hand I'm freezing all the time❢ sometimes I can't even sleep :( so I'm still figuring out if it's good or not :P

okay, enough of that.. this time I'm bringing stuff I got time ago.. so let's start❢


well, I went shopping with my mom, which becomes something usual by these dates.. so.. here's something I got ◕‿◕


I love glow-in-the-dark deco  I have tons in my room ∩___∩ this package was sooo cheap, I couldn't resist❢ so I'm gonna try them (see if they really glow) and if everything's go well I'm gonna get more❢ so, we'll see..


Fake Leather & Velvet Leggings by Bershka
well, I got them some time ago, like two months or something like that..
I don't own so much leggings 'cause most of the time I don't like them, but I saw these and knew they had to be mine..


in the front they have some kind of velvet and the roses pattern is super lovely❢ the back looks like fake leather.. is soft and not so shiny :P


plus they have pockets❢ how cool is that?
I really like them, they look amazing and they are super comfy, and the best thing about them is that they're also warm! perfect for these cold days


Matte Pearls in pink by My Colors
okay, you know I don't use blush :P but one friend gave me this ∩___∩
I liked a lot the package it looks very cute, isn't it? but I still don't use it, so I don't really know if it works good or not.. maybe one day I decide to use it :P


okay, that was all for now.. sorry for the delay updating the entry.. is just that I've been so lazy..
anyway, thanks for passing by❢
Laters, babies

Ariana Grande ft The Weeknd - Love Me Harder