domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

‹♥› pain demands to be felt ∞

"And I know these scars will bleed
but both of our hearts believe
all of these stars will guide us home"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
sorry I didn't update before! is just that I was waiting the right time :P todays is the day!
as you maybe guessed this entry will be about The Fault In Our Stars!

well, I know, I know.. when I read the book I said I liked it but actually I'm in love with it! I don't know what/how the hell happened but my love for it just grew I was really excited about the movie and now I want to get the book n____n'

whatever.. I went to watch it yesterday! yeah, I spent three saturdays in a row at the cinema LOL I wanted to buy the tickets for the 17:00 hrs but they were sold out u____u so I got the ones for the next showing, at 19:40 hrs! the movie ended about 22:00


it was OKAY.. (sorry! I had to say it) actually the movie is really beautiful and yes, I cried a lot T____T maybe 'cause I already knew what was coming next.. but I enjoyed it a lot and I think I'm still crying..

I felt strange and a little bit akward.. it seemed like only five people (including me) were crying or were emotional.. like WTF? is a sad love story the kind people usually love (and I hate) but, oh, whatever.. yeah I cried, so what motherfuckers?

this time I guess I don't have spoilers :P I mean, there's nothing else to say; the cast was awesome and Shailene Woodley did a great job and I loved the fact that they put some quotes from the book, it was, probably, the best part n____n

they put Ed Sheeran's song at the end of the movie, so obviously I stood there till it ended; I love that song and I want to cry everytime I hear it..

as always, I painted my nails for this time
I didn't come with a lot of ideas for this nail art, I wanted something easy and with that touch of "the less, the better", so I looked for some tutorials of youtube, and came with this design..


I used blue (Sally Hansen WaterColor) as a base and then did a news paper effect on four nails; on the thumb I made the symbol of TFIOS (two clouds) in black and white and put the key words: OKAY? OKAY.
at the end I added a matte top coat n____n

I really liked the final result! to write on there was a little bit hard x____x but I made it! and I'm really proud of myself :P

so, that's all for now; thanks for passing by!
Laters, babies

Ed Sheeran - All Of The Stars