miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

☄* anything else is unthinkable..

"So burn me with fire
drown me with rain
I'm gonna wake up
screaming your name"


1 day 3 hours

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
oh I really wanted to update yesterday, but I had too many things to do u____u and when I saw the clock it was too late, so I decided to leave it for today :P

as I said, this is gonna be a THG:CF entry (as the previous one..) why? because, after waiting for it for a long time (more than a year, yeah..) finally it comes out! tomorrow is the day n____n  well, actually is going to be on 22th but I have to be there tomorrow, is a midnight showing :P ohshit I'm excited!

anyway, after I got the magazine I posted before I went to buy other haha sorry! is Catching Fire! I had to do it..


I really loved they put Peeta in this one (not just Katniss), why? because I love him :P again, I only got it for CF :P and the magazine came with two big posters (they're still on the magazine LOL)


okay, I'm only giving an sneak peek, there you can see Katniss (J. Lawrence), Peeta (J. Hutcherson) and Gale (L. Hemsworth); personally I don't like Gale, I never liked him! something about him never convinced me..


ohh I'm dying to get a nail polish form the Catching Fire Capitol Collection by Covergirl! past year I was not able to get one from China Glaze's Capitol Colors collection u_____u

anyway, I have some things to do, so I can't write a lot :P
thanks for reading/passing by n_____n
Laters, babies

Christina Aguilera - We Remain♫