jueves, 31 de octubre de 2013

[☠] trick or treat? ^♦^

"When there's no more room in hell
then the dead will walk the earth"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I hope you're havin' a great halloween n____n I really wanted to make an entry today haha BUT I didn't have pictures.. I tried to do my best..

well, my day was not what I was expecting (not that I expected something great..), I had a very very busy day T____T

one thing I made today was this:



haha a pumpkin costume for my sis' dog :P isn't she look lovely? ❤
oh, sorry for the picture >____< but the illumination was poor and nothing really helped.. but I promise I'll bring better pictures soon n____n
I also made another costume for my other sis' puppy, but is not finished yet.. plus I think is more appropriate for day of the dead :P you'll see..

I also made a cute nail art for halloween BUT I always try to make it to looks great for day of the dead too, so I always end up making skulls.. this year I went for something bigger..


yeah, I tried to paint a skeleton!! haha to be honest is not perfect but I really loved it! ❤ I made the skeleton (in two nails), a skeleton hand with some blood, one skull and bones :P


these past few days I've been wrking on some stuff, I made the Skelita Calaveras (from Monster High) necklace for my niece's costume..
I also made a skeleton hand for my hair :P I've been looking for one since some time ago but I wasn't able to get it, so I decided to make one to wear these days n____n the result is pretty cool (I think is a little bit too big, but that doesn't matter now..), really loved it❤


and, to finish this entry, I'm showing you the tablecloth I'm gonna use for the altar of Día de Muertos n___n really bright and super cute! ❤

so, that's all for now, sorry for the small entry, but I don't have so much to say and I don't have pictures..
hope you had/have a great halloween :P
Laters, babies❤

Murderdolls - Dawn of the Dead♫