martes, 3 de septiembre de 2013

⚜* Give me some love❣

"And we almost, we almost knew what love was
but almost is never enough"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
hoping you're doing great n____n I've been.. uhm.. happy? excited? haha just because I finally watched TMI (as I said on the prev entry) and now I'm waiting so badly for Catching Fire *-*
I read that tonight at E! News we're gonna see new footage from CF!
ohh can't wait! Y____Y

I went with my sis to pay her card and we went to watch a movie (I'll talk about it later..) and I asked my sister to take pictures (I didn't take with my own phone or camera..) haha of some promos we saw n____n
(I already showed the TMI:CoB promo in the prev entry)..


yeah! another picture of PJ:SoM and one of Catching Fire!!!
ohh I almost died there!
so, I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures, my sis took them n____n'


otherwise, time ago I dressed up my poupée inspired on TMI :P
yeah, she was a shadowhunter


detailed images of the outfit :P
haha she looked really cute! just loved the style n_____n

btw, yesterday I heard the news: 50 Shades of Grey (movie) finally has the protagonists..
what can I say about them? uhm.. definitely not what I expected.. I don't even know them LOL so I can't say if they're gonna do a good job or not..
I think not every actor/actress is willing to do the kind of things we saw in 50SoG.. so good luck to them.. but I have this feeling it's not gonna have success.. that is going to end like Beautiful Creatures..

at the moment, I'm not interested in watch the movie (at least, I'm not gonna go to watch it on theaters); this is one of that times when I say "it's better not to adap it as movie, just leave it as a book"

uhm.. I think that's all for now.. I don't have so much to say and I forgot to edit more pictures haha
thanks for reading/passing by!
Laters, babies

Ariana Grande ft Nathan Sykes - Almost Is Never Enough♫