jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

✯'bittersweet loneliness ε♥з

"I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out
cause that's what young love is all about"


uhm.. not really in mood, right now I'm a mess..
I'm updating because I'm bored and I need to write something, maybe doing it my humor will get better..
so.. I've been feeling.. uhm.. sad and lonely.. but I think that doesn't matter, loneliness is something I face everyday, not really bad if you ask me..

anyway, like a month ago, when I was sick, I asked my mom to buy me an Arizona tea *-*
I don't really know why, 'cause I had that obsession years ago and it just went away and now it's back.. just love them! they're delicious


she got me a Black Tea + Raspberry one and a Half&Half (ice tea & lemonade) one
I think I feel in love that was the first time I drank the H&H and now is my fav!


she also got me two small muffins n_____n but not from the same store I use to buy muffins, she bought them in a different place.. one of vanilla and one of chocolate ohh they tasted better than I was expecting..


my sister went to one party.. it was the party of my cousin's newborn.. she got for me a little "present" the parents were giving to the men who were there.. a "cupcake" full of marshmallows.. it looked kinda cute..

otherwise, in these two weeks I rented some movies (I forgot to write about them in the prev post):

Flight: my mom wanted to watch it that's why we rented it, and to be honest, I wasn't paying so much attention to this one haha, but the few I watched was  uhm.. boring.. so I didn't like it u____u

V/H/S: ohhmy! I saw the trailer in another movie I rented before, so I really wanted to watch it 'cause it looked nice and thought "maybe it's gonna be a great horror movie"; I was excited and BAM! EPIC FAIL T____T all I know is that I was like WTF u_____u they lied to me LOL this movie is clearly NOT what I expected

The Perks of Being a Wallflower: I wanted to rent it before, but I was undecided, so I let it pass.. but finally I said yes to this movie 'cause it has Emma Watson and Logan Lerman, so I watched it and I loved it! is perfect *-* and, in some parts, I cried haha why? 'cause I felt like Charlie sometimes.. it's touching, funny and lovely.. one of my fav if you ask me n_____n

Dragon Wasps: LOL this one was just because there were not another movies I wanted to watch, it was a little bit boring, but I like this kind of movies (with killer and mutant animals) haha :P

Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters: I really wanted to watch this one when it came out, but I wasn't able to go to the teathers.. so I was dying to rent it! is super awesome *-* just loved the few blood :P and I really like that kind of movies, when they modify a little bit the classic tales we all know n____n

well, nothing else to say now so I think that's all for now..
Laters, babies

Marina & The Diamons - Bubblegum Bitch♫